- 8 ounces bacon
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 (12 ounce) cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans canned butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans canned baked beans with pork
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet and cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain on paper towels, crumble, and set aside. Drain bacon fat from the skillet.
- Using the same skillet, cook the ground beef and onion over medium heat, stirring until the meat is no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain.
- Transfer the ground beef to a slow cooker. Add the pinto beans, butter beans, baked beans with pork, barbeque sauce, ketchup, and brown sugar to the ground beef mixture; stir to blend well. Cover and cook for 4 hours on High. Top each serving with crumbled bacon.
The Journey To Fulltime RVing & Places Been, Places To Go