The recipe given below is one-half the original recipe. It makes approximately 56 cookies.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
Prepare Oatmeal Flour:
- 2-1/2 Cups Oatmeal blended or pulsed in food processor small amounts at a time until oatmeal is turned into a powder.
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- Oatmeal Flour as prepared above
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
Mix together the creamed and dry ingredients above. Add:
- 12-ounces Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 of an 8-oz Plain Hershey Chocolate Bar, finely grated
- 1-1/2 Cups Chopped Nuts of your choice
Drop golf ball size dough onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake in 375 degree oven for approximately 6 minutes.